Monday, June 27, 2011

What marriage and motherhood has done to me.

I never thought that there will come a time that I will actually say I enjoyed being in the kitchen. That time really did happen yesterday! Aside from giving Amber a bath and playing with her outside the house, I spent most of my time in the kitchen, cooking. Yes, that reads correctly – COOKING! Those who know me personally would be cringing already, haha!

I don’t know what came in to me.

First, I made Chicken Tinola for lunch. While waiting for the Tinola to cook, I assembled Oreo Fridge Delight for dessert. Not even 2 hours after, I’m back in the kitchen making Champorado! Then prepared dinner after we have cleaned up the dishes from our meryenda. 

Haaay! Wifehood and mommyhood have morphed me! So today's posts would consist of what made me busy in the kitchen yesterday. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...