Thursday, June 09, 2011

Day 7 Challenge: The meaning behind your blog name

“Bunay” is a term of endearment for me by my best friend, Ate Gay. I like how it sounds. I find it cute. And it’s like it may not be me since people doesn’t know that I am bunay so there's that mystery yet it’s still very personal because there is this one person that calls me by that name. Whew! Ang labo ko no?

Feeling ko in the blog world, “Bunay” is some sort of my alter ego. Not that I'm hiding my identity because my face is all over the pages of my blogs, duh! I think it’s more of me letting loose of the other side of my already talkative me. You see, most of what I write (or make that plan to write) here are not those that I openly discuss with friends and family. These are mosty suppressed feelings and thoughts that I only dare to express here. Weh! Sa daldal ko, meron pa ba akong 'suppressed feelings and thoughts'??? Ah basta!

So I named this space my (or rather, Bunay’s) little corner. Bow! Don't care how many "little corners" are out there. Malawak naman ang blog world di ba?  ;-)

Oh btw, I don’t know or maybe I just can’t remember the etymology of this name. I may have to ask Ate Gay one of these days. ^_^

Good Thursday morning folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...