Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weight, weight, go away! Somebody else needs you more than me!

What happened??!?! Have I been eating too much lately? Parang hindi naman ah! Why the 4 pounds gain?!?

I’ve already been bragging about my 8 pounds weight loss and that has been over a gruelling 3 months!!! Gruelling talaga no? Imagine I have to gather enough self-control not to eat the chocolates that my SIL sent us? Haller... sinong may sweet tooth ang tatagal na tititigan lang ang imported chocolates? Sino?!?!? Ako-ako!!! Will I not be proud??? Tapos bigla na lang I gained 4 pounds na naman? What the eff!

Realistic naman ako ah! I’m not targeting for my pre-pregnancy weight anymore. Kahit 120 pounds na lang. I was already 5 pounds away a month ago. Kala ko 5 pounds na lang hahabulin ko. Ano’n nanyari?!

This must be the culprit!

They have a very nice bottle, no?

Want to have this!!!


The hubby also noticed that I’ve been drinking too much of this lately. Akala ko kasi tubig sha. Hehe! Palusot.

Hay, I’m sorry MD, I have to say goodbye again for now. I think that for this round, I’ll be favoring the weight more than you. Please don’t get mad ha. We’ll see again soon. I just have to shed this stubborn 9 pounds then we’ll be back again in each other’s arms. I’ll miss you. Ahuhu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...