Monday, June 06, 2011

Catch me, I'm falling! (Not the song nor the movie :-\)

I fell off the stairs at home yesterday. Results are: A very painful hips, a very ugly bruise on my balakang and a scratch on my right calf. Plus I can’t stay either seated or standing for a very long time because moving would be very painful. Even the bumps on the road make me twitch. Haaay, buhay!

The hubby came in really really late to work because despite my pretence refusal, he insisted on driving me up to our office building’s doorsteps. Can’t imagine if he didn’t.

Now, I feel like I just gave birth. Worst, aging! Moving is painful.

Buset kasi yung hagdan! It scored against me! Di ko naman sha maipatibag ano!? I just have to be nicer to it from now on.

Careful, careful,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...