Monday, June 06, 2011

Day 4 Challenge: Favorite books

Sorry sorry for the late post. This is supposed to be a Saturday post but I skipped the networld the entire weekend. Well, that is expected since I try to be a full-time mom and wife during weekends (wushu, excuse for being tamad). ^_^

Anyhoo, it's Monday again... haloo to blogworld! Challenge-time!

Like most girls (girls?!? lady na kaya!), I enjoy reading romantic novels. That is why I heart Danielle Steel! Like what I’ve mentioned in the Day 1 Challenge, I have more or less (but probably more!) 3 dozens Danielle Steel paperbacks. But I’m stingy enough to buy brand new books ha. Most of them are from book sales or were given to me.

Some of my favorite DS books are:
This is the reason why I got hooked with
DS novels. The one that started it all!


Other books that I also enjoyed reading: 


And this:
I really left out New Moon because in my opinion, 
it has the most boring scenes in the series. 

There you have it!

Happy reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...