Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 10 Challenge: A picture of you taken over 10 years ago


Serious ba itong challenge na ito?!?!?

Haiz, sige na nga. With a heavy heart, here are some of the pictures I should have burned long before...

August 1997, in Baguio with my bestfriends Ate Gay and Noemi.
CAT Gradution -1994: I'm the one in white beret.
2000, Baguio ulit: Teh, Mylene, Ryan, me and Rhandy
2000, in Penang Malaysia with Alma (bok).
2001 at Enchanted Kingdom with
friends Margie & Lala
2001, during one of our company outings.

Hehe! Joke lang ano! I wouldn't burn these pictures. Ang cute kaya namin jan and these pictures bring back so many fond memories that I wish I can go back to youthfulness and carelessness!

Photo credits to my friends' Facebook albums. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...