Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Duh myself!

I’m the type of person who abhors changes. As much as possible, I want everything to stay its way forever. I panic when something out of the ordinary happens within my everyday routine. I worry if I can keep up or If I can be able to do things right.

Other than the coming of the hubby and my baby, my life has been so safe... so boring! Please don’t get me wrong, I love my life and the people in it. I appreciate the blessings that I receive each day. But don’t you think of things that might-have-been-if-only sometimes?

It makes me think... would my life be different if I lived it more boldly? If I have dared to try the things that I so wanted but scared to do? 


I have high regard to those that can easily leave their jobs to try new endeavours. I have been staying in and doing the same old job for 10 years now and I’m telling everyone that the key to a happy life is to avoid added pressure and just be content. But I sometimes wish I was doing something else. Something more stimulating! Something I really want to do and not something that I am only accustomed to doing.


I appreciate those that dare to be trendy. I wear the same look every day because I would always think of the reactions my officemates and the people around me would have if I suddenly change my ways and glam up a little. And I worry that what they think of the dolled-up me will make me feel awkward the whole day. But sometimes, I’d love to be like Barbie doll and just go with it without worrying that I may be trying too hard. 

I admire those that regularly change their hairstyle. Have I mentioned anywhere here that I’ve been wearing my hair long for the longest time I can remember? That is because I do not know how else to have my hair done. Having a long straight hair is the easiest to maintain. But sometimes, I wonder how I’d look like in a bob or if I color my hair red! Wouldn’t that be exciting? 

I need a change in my life!

I just don’t know though what exactly do I need to change. Is it my job? My hair? My wardrobe? Or my outlook in life?

See the effect this gloomy weather has on me?  


Haaaaayyyyy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...