Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Day 6 Challenge: Favorite Songs

These are my favorite videoke songs:
-Tattooed on my mind by D’sound
-Thank you by Dido
-Insensitive by Jan Arden
-It’s too late by Carole King
-Don’t call me baby by Maddison Avenue

One doesn't need to have a very good singing voice to be able to sing on videoke, right? So videoke is my thing! ^_^

These are my recently liked songs:
(Lyrics, aside from the melody, play a major part why I heart these songs! I've included my favorite lyrics in the song. Come, sing along! ) 

You found me by Kelly Clarkson
"You found me when no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through all of my confusion
The ups and the downs and you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me, you found me"

Collide by Howie Day
"The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you."

Heaven by Live
“I don't need no one to tell me about heaven
I look at my daughter, and I believe....
...I'll be right by your side
come hell or water high
down any road you choose to roam

Breakeven by The Script
"They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven, even, no
What am I gonna do
When the best part of me was always you..."

These are the songs that make me sentimental:
(Complete lyrics included!)

Everything and more by Billy Gilman
(This is the song that I chose to be played during my walk-down-the-aisle moment)
"You never looked more beautiful
Than you look tonight
In your eyes I see all I can be
And how you changed my life
You held on when I let go
Now all I want is to let you know

Your love is like a river
It runs through my heart and soul
It's deep when I'm thirsty
And warm when I'm cold
And when I feel forgotten
I come running to your shore
And find peace of mind time after time
You give me everything and more

When tomorrow comes
I can face the morning
In a different light
You can change your mind a thousand times
Nothing will ever change mine"

I couldn't ask for more by Edwin McCain
"Lying here with you, listening to the rain. 
Smiling just to see a smile upon your face. 
And these are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. 
And these are the moments I'll remember all my life. 
I found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more. 

Looking in your eyes, seeing all I need. 
Girl, I think you are is everything to me. 
These are the moments I know heaven must exist. 
These are the moments I know all I need is this. 
I have all I've waited for and I could not ask for more. 

I could not ask for more than this time together. 
I couldn't ask for more that this time with you. 
Every breath has been answered. Every dream that has come true. 
Yeah, right here in this moment, it's that we are meant to be. 
(Oh) here with you, here with me. 

And these are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. 
And these are the moments I'll remember all my life. 
I've got all I've waited for and I could not ask for more. 

I could not ask for more than the love you gave me cos it's all I've waited for. 
And I could not ask for more."

Argh! I wish I can insert audio files in here!!!

It's nice to hear these songs lalo na that it's raining outside. Hay, hope I can just curl up at home and cuddle with the hubby and the baby and eat hot champorado! But duty is calling, time to go back to work!

Happy rainy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...