Monday, June 27, 2011

Recipe: Oreo Fridge Delight


This is a recipe that I got from Grace’s Blog. Thank you, Grace for this wonderful dessert. Hope you won’t mind me sharing. ^_^

The first time I made this, it was a hit! Both at home and in the office. No, they did not ask me for the recipe... instead, they asked me to do some more! Ang babait noh? But no sweat as this is so easy to make. Here it is, I made another batch.
Oops, sorry, I wasn't able to take a picture before we took a slice. ^_^

Here are the ingredients:


1 small can Condensed Milk
2 packs All-purpose Cream, chilled
1 pack Oreo, crushed
8 pieces Graham Crackers (I used the Honey Maid brand because it is what’s available in our cupboard), crushed
¼ cup Butter

How it’s done:
1. Mix the crushed Graham Crackers with Butter then press into the baking dish. Chill.
2. Combine the first 3 ingredients. Set aside some crushed Oreos for topping.
3. Pour the Oreo mixture on top of the Graham.
4. Top the mixture with the rest of the crushed Oreos. Then Chill.

Yum-yum!


My non-sweet tooth friend liked it, too! The sweetness is just right. Try it na!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...