Thursday, June 09, 2011

Bitter-sweet Talks

I lurve chocolates!

White chocolate, not much. Because I find it weird and don’t consider it chocolate but milk, which I’m not fond of.

Milk chocolate, just ok. But it becomes sweeter as you eat so you tend not to eat as much.

Dark chocolate, perfect! My kind of chocolate. The bitter taste convinces me that it is really chocolate I’m eating. I don’t make sawa easily.

When I saw the new Kitkat Dark Chocolate, I instantly wanted to try it. I’ve tasted and liked this before when my SIL sent us from abroad as it wasn’t locally available that time. So imagine my excitement now that it’s being sold locally. 

Oh my gulay! Kitkat didn't disappoint! I will now include this in my long list of favorite chocolates! ^_^

Others are:













Even this, I like:

I can just go on and on and on with the list of the dark chocos that I want! There are just too many!

So envious of this bisshhh!!! 


Droolingly yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...