Thursday, June 02, 2011

In search for a gift


Holy S!!! I only have a little over 2 weeks before my baby’s 2nd birthday! And I haven’t thought of what gift to give her. Other than of course the rag doll that I’ve been so wanting to give her even before she was born. Actually, I think it’s the mom who wants the rag doll so badly that she is convincing everybody that every girl should have one. Bakit, cute naman talaga yung rag dolls ah! They’re soft and huggable compared to Barbie who is so payat.
Oh, di ba it's so cute?
Photo Source


But I want to think of something else... something better but not pricey. Books kaya? Books and a rag doll? Hehe! Singit talaga si rag doll!

Pero shempre, more than the material gift/s that we can afford, the greatest gift we can give her is our love. Naks, settled na yata ako sa ‘priceless’ gift na yan. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...