Thursday, June 02, 2011

Day 2 Challenge: Favorite Movies


Eto ang challenging! The hubby and I are movie addicts. We spent most of our dates watching movies. Kaya nga nung may promo ang Citibank na free movies, everything we purchase even if there is an available cash for that, hala, charge lang. Sayang ang free movie pass!

What makes the challenge challenging? There are so many movies that I like and I can’t single out any favorites. Maybe, I’ll just name some that I would still want to watch again.

...because it has zombies in it, which the hubby is really fond of watching.

I only enjoyed the first one.
The succeeding movies, I didn't like.

This made me cry. Haiz!

Kasi hindi ako pinatulog nito kaiisip kung anong 
nangyari at pano nangyari that I still had to research the
movie’s plot. But I still like it because it’s interesting!

My favorite animation movie of all time!

Kinikilig kasi kami ni hubby dito, hehe!

Love the soundtrack!

Bakit ba me likey not-so-
happy-ending movies?

Romantic novels turned into movies that I like.

There was also a time in my life that I was so addicted to Star Wars that I even made an effort to know all the characters down to the most cameo role (addict di ba?).

There are actually so many more but I still have to dig dip into my movie archives. I hope that’ll work for now.

By the way, here are some of the latest movies that I’ve seen and enjoyed:


Good morning everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...