Monday, June 13, 2011

This cutie can take me anywhere! I heart him! ^_^

Unlike the hubby, I am not a car person. I can sit and ride on whatever vehicle as long as it will take me to where I’m going.

I remember this one time when the hubby, then the bf was (subtly) bragging his newly installed sound system. He turned on the car radio and beamed at me waiting for me to react, but I didn’t. Realizing that I didn’t get what he was hinting, he asked what can I say about the sounds to which I just replied, “malakas!”. Haha! Panira daw ako ng trip. He said he was waiting for me to admire the improvements on the sound system. But I just could not. For me, it was maingay!

So ganun ako, deadma sa mga usaping cars. I don’t mind if it’s stock or upgraded. Deadma lang. But when I saw this...
Toyota Rav4 2-Door SUV

Oh my, ang cute nya! See, I can't even find an appropriate adjective for it. Parang di naman ata bagay yung "cute" sa car no? Pero look at this gorgeous thing...

Eto pa...

Rear view (twiiit-twiiit!)...

At eto pa...

Can't get nuff...

I wouldn't mind whatever the color is... I'd gladly welcome it with open arms! Hehe! Tamad ako magdrive pero if this is the car that I'll be driving (and owning)? Ay, ok lang! Lika, road trip tayo, sagot mo lang gas ha! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...