Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The "supreme" friends! ^_^


"Good friends are those who care without hesitation, who remember without limitation and who love even without communication."

Just like in this forwarded text message of whose origin I do not and will never know... (true) friends are and will always be there to remember no matter what.

I didn't know how much I missed Noemi until she called me up in the office yesterday. It was unexpected. She remembered that it was Amber's birthday yesterday so she just have to call. I missed her! 

Our friendship started way back in 1995 where we met in RRPI. We were both trainees and we were inseparable since then unless of course we had different schedules, yet we make sure that we see each other during shift-changes. Together with Ate Gay, we were part of an inseparable trio.
Taken in one of our cliff-climbing adventures in 1996. Ate Gay took this photo.

Now that we all have our own families, we seemed to be on different parts of the world! We rarely, or make that barely see each other! 

Ate Gay is in Malaysia with her beautiful family.
Ate Gay with hubby Andy and kids, Gyan and Gyo.

Noemi is in Bay, Laguna, also with her loving family. Never mind asking me where Bay is, it's far! He-he!
Noemi with kids Francise and Yuan and husband Francis.

And I stay now with the Hubby and my cute little me-looking daughter in Caloocan City (the farthest side... the area that is in the most northern side! With emphasis? Teehee!).
My treasured family ^_^

See? I wish we can meet up very very soon and have some sort of a barbecue party with our families. That would be so much fun! I'm sooooo looking forward!

Missing Ate Gay and Noemi terribly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...