Friday, June 03, 2011

Usapang Text


May I just share with you the sweet text message that I received from the hubby yesterday?


Here’s what it says, verbatim:

“Hi love. Init dto sa Pampanga. Was listening sa radio kanina. Puro couples in conflict yung topic dahil sa divorce law. Im just thinking how lucky i am to have you. You have the patience to deal with my tantrums hehe. I love you and amber. ;)”

Oh di ba, ang sweet? ^_^

Then I replied by saying that I love him too and that I’m equally grateful for having him. Then I jokingly said, “lika nga dito!”  so I can hug and kiss him sana.

Yun ang bumugaw sa mga langgam sa paligid ko! Sumagot ba naman ng:

“Hehe. Mamaya nalang nagchichicks pa ko dto e. haha!”.

Sakalin ko kaya to?!?!?

Pero shempre he was only joking. Or else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...