Thursday, July 28, 2011

What’s For Breakfast?

In my how many decades of existence, I have never ever tried making myself or haven’t gotten the taste of that famous Peanut Butter-Jelly Sandwich, ever! I’m so kawawa! Kasi naman, I imagine it to be icky!

But here comes curiosity... I hope it won’t kill me like it did the cat!

I braved myself and made this...

Well-well! It wasn’t that bad and no wonder it’s very famous among the kids and kids at heart. My version wasn’t naman that bongga pero I can see how it’s a big hit! Adventurous palates would enjoy the bursting flavors this simple sandwich can offer. You will not be umay because you get to taste the sweetness of the jam, the saltiness of the peanut butter and everything else in every bite.

I’d like to try this using different jams naman. Can’t wait to pack this snack for Amber when she starts schooling. ^_^


3 comments:

  1. add banana slices, sis! yum!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice idea, sis! thank you. i'll try that one of these days. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fave. Gardenia wheat bread with peanut butter! sis try using Peter Pan Honey Roast crunchy peanut butter! :D try it on gardenia raisin loaf too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...