Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Pedals and Spokes... Sweat Away!

Napansin ko lang... dominated na ni Amber ang blog na ito! Not that I’m complaining, I love talking about her in fact. Proud mommy eh. ^_^

Pero this time, it’s the Hubby’s turn to shine!

He recently found this interest in biking. Well, he used to bike a lot during his teenage years but that was like centuries ago (lol!).

I would have wanted to go along with this new hobby of his but I can’t ride bicycles! Kahit BMX! Seriously, I do not know how to ride bikes!!! I never learned to, I refused to try and learn because I was too scared of having scars. Whoever told me that I will never learn to bike unless I suffer from ugly bruises and scars, shame on you! ^_^

Here, the Hubby is all geared up! With him is his pal, Amber’s Ninong Joseph at Pico De Loro.


The Hubby cycled in Nuvali’s biking trail last Saturday. He was all hyped-up after. Adrenaline rush! Pero wala shang picture kasi he went cycling alone... as in sha lang daw yung nasa trail. Adik di ba? ^_^

He has now rubbed off his new leisure activity on his officemates and bosses. They are cooking up a biking session come July 23, still at Nuvali. As of last night, he said they will already be 6 in the group.

Hay, I’m inggit. I wish I can join them. But I’m glad he has cycling buddies who can join him instead. I’m not comfortable with him cycling alone. Minsan may pagka-dare devil kasi.

I’m happy that he is enjoying and he has found something that would keep his mind off from the pressures of his job.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...