Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Being responsible starts at an early age

I just have to share this...

One night, the Hubby and I were already dead tired but Amber is still very hyper and won’t be talked into getting to sleep. So I allowed her to play and walk around the room while his Daddy and I took our respective places on our bed.

I was already half-asleep when I felt her climb on my side. I thought she was ready to sleep but she was still eating snacks that she found on the treats’ storage bin inside the room! She left crumbs on my pillow but I was just too tired to still stand and clean it up. So andun lang sha, hoping na lang na wag kami langgamin. ^_^

After a while, she woke me up saying, “Mommy, ayaw na.”. When I opened my eyes, she was handing me what she was snacking on. I put back the lid and told her to just put it on top of the storage bin where she took it from.

Instead of doing just that, she went to the bin which she placed on the floor, opened the cover and put the snack inside. Then she put back the cover, secured the side locks, picked the storage bin and brought it to where she took it from.

Seeing her do that made me feel so proud that I almost cried! She did more than what I asked her to do. She showed so much responsibility for her age.

Then she came to me and climbed up again to our bed. I gave her water to drink then she slept immediately after.

Hay, I so love my baby girl! I do hope she grows up to be very responsible! 

And masipag, too! The following pictures were taken when she was 21 months old. She insisted on sweeping the floor. Look at how diligent she appears in the pictures. ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...