Tuesday, July 26, 2011

El Pollo Loco

It was El Pollo Loco that saved me from my maddening hunger last night! I’ve been wandering around Megamall looking for a place to settle while I wait for the Hubby to finish his meeting. Nakailang balik din ako sa Building A and B! Feeling ko kasali ako sa walkathon of my life!

Kung bakit naman kasi, all of the coffee and yogurt bars that I passed by didn’t appeal to me. Parang may off. Either it’s crowded or the lights are too bright, feeling ko masa-sunburn ako!

So ayun, dumating na si Husbandry yet di pa ko nakakaupo and worse, I haven’t found a place where we can have dinner. Good thing he already had a restaurant in mind.

It was my first time to try this Mexican flame-grilled chicken. For a change, my order came with tortillas.

The Hubby still prefers rice.

Each of these costs Php165.

Instead of gravy, they pair their flame-grilled chicken with salsa, which you can choose to be spicy or not. I opted for the spicier one. It’s refreshing! I liked the taste of the fresh tomatoes with a hint of spice combined with the chicken and tortilla.

The breast-wing combination is sizeable enough to fill one’s appetite but the leg-thigh combi seems bitin. But the chicken is flavorful. I enjoyed that I can eat even its skin which is almost oil-free from grilling.

I’ll be trying their taco and burrito on my next visit and perhaps their other appetizing side dishes, too!

Just a little comment on the staff though. I don’t know if it was just me but I find them unfriendly. Let me check them again on my next visit.

El Pollo Loco is located at the Upper Ground, Building A of Megamall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...