Thursday, July 14, 2011

Frozen Yogurt, I heart!

I haven’t eaten frozen yogurt for sooooo long! Kaya I stopped by California Berry in Festival Mall very recently.

Sino naman ang hindi matatakam sa naglalakihang yogurt na yan???

Hay! I really missed it! I ordered a large cup and devoured it the moment I was seated.
This costs P145.00. Large cup with 2 toppings.

I like my frozen yogurt with blueberry and anything else. Mostly nuts, basta my staple is the blueberry. For this order, I asked for almonds. It used to be with walnuts and almond clusters kaya lang this time, gusto ko almonds lang. ^_^

Love the sweetness of the blueberry in contrast to the tanginess of the yogurt with the crispy creamy sliced almond nuts. Hay, tsarap!!! I would have gotten myself another serving kaya lang gluttony na yun, capital sin! kaya next time na lang. :-( 

My favorite is still Gurts of Pancake House kaya lang PH in Festival Mall doesn’t offer Gurts. Why this is my favorite? Kasi they have the biggest cup size! Parang tabo sa laki! Haha, takaw much

Others I’ve tried are White Hat, Red Mango, Green Mango, Tutti Frutti and Frutti Froyo

I enjoy Tutti Frutti and Frutti Froyo stores kasi you get to create your own yogurt concoction. They're a serve-yourself type of store and the price is based on the weight of your yogurt. Kaya lang this is not good for matakaw people like me, I always end up paying double to triple of what a large cup would normally cost. :-( 

Golden Spoon, I haven’t tried yet because the last time I chanced upon a store, they do not have the original flavor available. Eh I don’t like my fro-yo to be anything but sour.

I heard that the Yoh-Gurt Froz of Hobbes and Landes also tastes good. I.Have.To.Try.This!

Hmmm, what other frozen yogurt stores are out there ba? Have to try them all!!! Teehee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...