Friday, July 08, 2011

Books!

Sharing what Amber "reads":

My new favorite place in the mall is the Booksale store! I get to find really nice children’s book at uber low prices. We hope to bring in more books for her in the days to come.

This is her favorite:

She always asks me to read it to her. Kaya lang before I finish a page, she turns it to the next page na agad. L I got this for only PhP85. J

By the way, the Brainy Baby books are the first books we purchased for her kaya ayun, gutay-gutay na. They were really maltreated by Amber when she was only less than a year old. Kawawang books kaya lang we can see that she enjoys flipping the pages so we let her be.

One thing I observed about Amber is that she can make a distinction if a book is upside down. Even if we mistakenly hand her the book, be it comic book or magazines upturned, she turns it upright. I’ve tested her several times with different reading materials and she always turns it the correct side up. I’m just amazed! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...