Monday, July 25, 2011

The Best Wipes for Me

Every Mom’s must-have is wipes! So I hoard as much as I can. ^_^

I’ve tried so many brands from the most inexpensive to the fancier ones, leaning towards of course to the cheaper brands. But most of the cheaper brands are just too thin,... too gauzy and dries up really fast.

There is one brand that I have been using ever since I’ve gotten my hands on it – the Baby First Baby Wipes! It’s just right for me and Amber!

It’s unscented, alcohol-free with the right texture and thickness and most importantly, it does not hurt my budget. A bundle of 3 60-pcs wipes costs PhP142.00, that’s PhP47.33 only per pack and PhP0.79 per piece.

I first found this 3-pack bundle at Puregold but they no longer have this. I was glad that Landmark Trinoma never runs out of stock! So I make sure that I buy at least 2-bundle packs everytime I go there.

The Hubby laughs at me for doing this kasi para daw akong mauubusan. Aba, you never can tell! Just last week, I panicked when I learned that we only have 2 packs left at home! 2-packs?!?! That’s almost none to me (yeah, I know, exage much!)!

So I took home another 3-bundle packs when I passed by Trinoma last Friday! I could’ve bought more but that and the rest of what I took home is quite heavy already.

Amber shares my love for this product. See, she even modelled it around...
Amber with her new haircut and
new batch of Baby First Wipes.

So happy with her latest stash!



5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I didn't know that they also sell those in Puregold much cheaper since it comes in 3s. I buy mine at Watson's. Buy 1 take 1. And, yeah, I also hoard those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dati meron, pero lately wala na ako nakikita sa puregold. ako din, i didn't know they have these in watsons. hala, we become hoarders when we become moms. tsk! tsk! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before Baby First there was Lullaby. Ok din yun pero ngayon wala n silang buy 1 take 1. Have you seen the small packs of Baby First pla? Ang kyoot! at ang bango :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, lanie

    it was only last week when i encountered this brand at SM sucat (sa may outlet area pa, where they sell old stocks on sale). we bought it for about P108 for a pack of 2. im happy with it! dapat pala nag hoard na din kami non!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi irene. tama! pansin ko kasi stores easily run out of stock, natuto tuloy ako maghoard. with its quality, it's the cheapest i've tried so far. bestfriends na kami nyan! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...