Thursday, July 07, 2011

"Can" Glass

I can say McDonald’s has the cutest merchandise. I remember collecting every toy in their Happy Meal way back. I had a bin full of those cute toys. I wish I have kept them for Amber but Nanay has long given them away to save space at home.

Yesterday, the Hubby and I had ourselves these:



Nice no? They really are glass! We would not have bought them if they were like the plastic tumbler that they had before. It comes in 6 colors. I chose the charcoal one and Hubby took the blue one (he wanted the charcoal-colored glass too but I was quick to get it first. Wehehe!).

Get your own na! ~to the tune of Mcdo jingle~ Tantanan-can-can... love ko to!

Can't wait to drink Mountain Dew in these glasses!!! Harhar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...