Friday, July 29, 2011

Movie On Board: Priest

I commuted to work again this morning because the Hubby has an official trip to Pangasinan. Same old story – left the house at 6:30AM, got in the office at 10AM. 3 ½ hours of travel, nothing new.

Except that my bus ride seemed so quick even though I heard some passengers complaining that they are getting late to work because the driver took so much time at the bus stop hoping to get more passengers, blah blah blah...

Why the ride seemed so fast and short to me? I wasn’t able to finish the movie being shown on board!!! I was so engrossed that I even got disappointed when we reached our destination.

The movie – Priest.

The movie was just starting when I hopped inside the bus. It looked promising. The Hubby wanted to watch it when it was shown but I didn’t want to. Now that I’ve seen a part of it and was totally engrossed, I have to find a torrent of this!!!

Manong kunduktor again called out for those passengers getting off at the South Station. I was already on the part where the Priest was fighting against the weaker-but-super-duper-ferocious vampires! Saka I’m so intrigued about the Priest’s real relationship with the kidnapped girl and his supposed sister-in-law who was killed by the vampires. 

**sigh! can I joyride with the bus back to where it came from? wut? I have to pay for the fare? ok, fine, bababa na ko! hmpft!** 

I am so watching this!!! ^_^

*searching torrent file... bwahahaha!* 

A.D.D.I.C.T!!!
      |
      |
      |
    \  /
     V

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis, have you downloaded it na? Just finished downloading mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap, yeap. i have already downloaded a copy. will watch it on weekends. ^_^ i hope that it will not be a disappointment. baba kasi ratings sa rotten tomatoes that's why i didn't agree with hubby to watch it on cinema. let me know your reviews ha sis. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...