Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Won! I Won!

Teka, practice lang yan...

But what if I am really about to win a hundred million peso from the Lotto today? Or make that five hundred million. 
*Eh mangangarap na rin lang naman, di lakihan na natin ang amount! Possible naman yun di ba? Last time, 700+M yung winnings nung napaka uber super mega swerteng nanalo.*

Just a thought. But if ever, I need to be prepared. I need to plan the things I would do or buy with the money. Mahirap maging biglang yaman ng walang plano di ba?

So I listed down the things that I would do as soon as I get hold of that half billion bucks. These are in no particular order ^_^

-->Buy Hubby his dream car. I’ll rethink about this kasi his dream car is a race car. I'm not comfortable with the Hubby-speedy car combo. Plus that increases the possibility of him being challenged to a race, which I’m sure he will not say no to.

-->Buy Rav4 2-Door in all colors available. Para kahit 9 numbers ang ipagbawal sa daan everyday due to the number coding scheme in Metro Manila, di ako affected. Yes, I still like this cute car over them luxury cars!

-->Buy the Hubby an entire block in a secluded village and convert it into a garage. Gusto kasi nya malaking garahe so ayan, titira kami sa garage. ;-)

-->Put aside a substantial amount for Amber’s future.

-->Donate to charity. Share our blessings. 

-->Invest sa stock market. I have to know how it works first.

-->Will bring the family to travel around the world.

-->I’ll put up a business. Of what, I don’t know yet. Basta I’ll put up one or kahit businesseseseses...

Teka, may matitira pa ba sa napanalunan ko?!?! Kaya pa ba i-accommodate yung iba kong gustong gawin slash bilhin?

Well, that shouldn’t be my concern at the moment. First and foremost, I need to place a bet. Pano ba tumaya dun? *Asus!* ;-(


2 comments:

  1. haha,I also have my list just in case manalo ako sa lotto. oh well, we'll never know di ba. sama mo na din shopping galore to the maxxxxx! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. korek! teka, wag tayo sabay mananalo ha, that means kasi magsplit pa tayo sa millions. one at a time lang tayo, otei? haha! kita na lang tayo sa mall pag shopping time na. hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...