Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So Kaka!

No offense to our becky friends, in fact the Hubby has some gay friends from his previous job who he gets along with but the Hubby prefers for us not to speak of any gay lingos when Amber is around. This is in reference to my favorite expression, “So kaka!” which he finds so gay daw. Not on a demeaning note. The Hubby only wants Amber to learn how to associate words with its proper actions and meanings and vice versa.

So eto na, Amber is in the stage where she imitates what she hears. The Hubby and I were having a conversation when I blurted out the favorite expression. Soon after and as expected, Amber, sitting beside me also said, “So kaka!”.

The Hubby gave me that dagger look. I told him not to worry because as long as she doesn’t hear of it often, she would easily forget about it.

I was wrong. Because a few minutes later while Amber was busy putting powder on his Daddy’s back (just one of their games), without anyone saying it first, she exclaimed, “So kaka!”.

I thought that the Hubby wanted to strangle me. Haha!

Hay, kids! Never underestimate them!



3 comments:

  1. So Kaka! Haha. Naku, my baby heard me said "bwisiters" and then she copied it too. Yun nga lng she said the real thing "bwisit". Ayun, galit na galit ang hubby sken. From then on, I stopped saying that word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! all of a sudden, kelangan natin ng censorship even sa bahay! nawala na ang freedom of "expression". all for the love of our child! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...