Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Books for Amber

My latest Booksale finds...

Disney's Cinderella and Goodnight Thumper and I Love You, Sun. I Love You , Moon

The I Love You, Sun. I love you, Moon book, I think is perfect in teaching Amber to say "I love you" or "Love you" the right way. Kasi until now, even if we say it to her often, she still pronounces it as "Ah-u!". Reading this to her, together with us telling her frequently that we love her, would hopefully make her more familiar with its proper pronunciation. Well, that is besides letting her know and feel what it means of course. I'm crossing my fingers here. ^_^  

Yun Cinderella, I consider it my best find. I seldom see Disney Princesses board books na ganitong size kasi. So I didn't have second thoughts in buying it.  And I just love the colors of the Goodnight, Thumper book!

These are only P120 a piece. Wahaha, I’m a sucker talaga of all things mura! I want to scour for more pa sana but I have to go to the office already. Half-day ako today because I had to accompany Nanay to RITM. We just passed by Festival Mall to have a quick lunch tapos bigla ako hinigop ng Booksale nung napatapat ako sa entrance. Sweet! ^_^

Hope that Amber would like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...