Friday, July 29, 2011

Travel, I Wish!

If there is one thing I regret not doing before we had that cute little girl is to travel a lot.

Please don’t be misled by thinking that I regret having my darling baby girl because she is undeniably the source of my happiness and pride.

What I’m saying is that we should’ve taken advantage of the little time that the Hubby and I shared after we got married, or even before we got married by travelling and exploring places we haven’t been to.

At least then, travelling is still guilt-free. Nowadays, even a few hours of a movie-date makes us feel a little guilty for leaving Amber at home.

I like the idea of travelling... of exploring new places... of seeing breathtaking sights!

I have been dreaming of that since I was a little girl. Di ba nga I even aspired to be a flight attendant so I can travel incessantly. But that dream just went down the drain because I was such a scaredy cat and just didn’t have the guts to pursue anything I wished for in my early life.

I still wish to travel with the Hubby and see new places. I hope we can do that in the future.

Perhaps when Amber is old enough to join us or understand why Daddy and Mommy have to go away alone at times.

Perhaps when we are no longer too tied up in our jobs that taking a few days off is excusable.

Perhaps when we are financially capable to finance the trips without taking away funds from the family’s budget or savings.

I'm hopeful and I know it will happen sometime, I trust that it will!

At the moment, I’ll just indulge myself by reading travel blogs until I drool over the keys of my lappy-toppy. Oh! And yes, keep tab on the places that we should go. It is never too early to have an itinerary, isn't it? ;-P

Hey, airline companies, please do me a favor by keeping the low-fare flights available until the time we can travel, okay? ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...