Thursday, July 14, 2011

Book Reading

Speaking of books, I have a kwento (no, make that a rant ^_^) nga pala about the little girl and books.

Amber wants to be read to. In fact, when she feels it she gets her book, asks me to sit beside her and hands it to me as if summoning me to read it to her.

So I read to her. But we never finish reading a page. She always turns the page even before I finish reading it. It’s always like that, I don’t know why. Nanay said that maybe she gets bored looking at a page for a long time so she wants to move on to the next page already.

Does that mean she really doesn’t listen to me reading?!? And just looks at the pages? Ganun ba yun? Do 2-year olds really listen when being read to? 

Well, I guess it doesn’t matter at the moment. So long as she enjoys looking at books. I will still continue reading to her whenever she wants me to.

If Nanay is right, maybe I’ll just have to pick a book that has lesser words per page. Ibigay ang hilig, why not? ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...