Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm blushing

I didn't go to work last Monday because I went to RITM again for Nanay’s 3rd Anti-rabies vaccine. Unlike my previous visit, this time is so much better!

Bakit po?

We were attended to by a different doctor. She’s I think in her mid-40s. Looked masungit at first but she is so nice.

Bakit sha nice?

Kasi she said that I look dalaga. Wahahaha!!!

And she complimented my skin. I rarely, or make that never, get compliments because of my skin other than people saying that I’m maputi (maputla aktwali). Saka I admit that I have neglected taking care of my skin when I was a bit younger. Tapos here she is, saying my skin and color is nice (maputi din naman sha) and that I don’t look like a mom yet.  

Eh di palakpak ang tenga ng lola nyo! Opkors, nagpabola ako no. If it would make me feel good (not conceited ha), why not naman, di ba? Even if it's just bola! ^_^ 

She is my new bestfriend! Just don’t ask me for her name because I didn’t get to ask. Hehe!


2 comments:

  1. I can soo relate! Pumapalakpak din ang tenga ko pag may nagsasabi nmn na pumapayat ako khit hindi. Hehehe. If before I get happy because of some material things, when i became a mom, things like these make me happy na :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hala, bumababaw na ang kaligayahang-pansarili nating mga ina! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...