Saturday, July 23, 2011

Masterchef Australia 2

...is my new favorite TV show!!!


It’s official! I’m addicted! I felt bad that Marion was eliminated in this morning’s episode. Well, I will also feel bad if it has been Aaron. Either ways, I’ll feel bad. I like them both.
Photo courtesy of smh.com.au

Kakatawa reaction namin ni Hubby when the host declared that Aaron get to stay. Parang si Pacman yung natalo. Haha!

I enjoy watching the show. I may not be able to taste the dishes or copy the recipes (kasi naman,  intimidating the ingredients most of the times!), but I love seeing how the foods are made and how they are creatively plated. I also get to learn names of spices, nuts, herbs and what they’re for. Oh di ba, nalilibang ka na, natututo ka pa!   

I think this is one of the reasons why I enjoy being in the kitchen lately. ^_^

It was Junior Masterchef Australia that first got me so hooked up in this show. 

Isn’t it amazing seeing kids 8 to 13 years old cook and plate dishes? Grabe, pakakainin ako ng alikabok ng mga ito pag hinamon ko ng lutuan (masarap na alikabok!). The way they move around the kitchen, pro na pro mga kapatid! The kids are not just adorable, they are bad-ass cooks! Kitchen divas! 
Anthony (in yellow shirt) is my crush! Ang cute-cute!
But he was eliminated  in Episode 7. :-(

ABS-CBN will soon air the Philippine edition of the Junior Masterchef. I’m excited to see this! 

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...