Friday, July 01, 2011

A Happy Loss

Image from medicalscale1.com 

Yay!!! 3 pounds lighter!!! *Doing the chicken dance*

Only 6 pounds away from the target weight!!! 120 pounds, can’t wait to see you register on that scale again. ^_^

Teka, 3 pounds?!? Parang ang OA magchiken dance ano? But 3 pounds in 2 weeks is already a feat for me. My weight can go plateau for weeks and months so even a slight drop is something that I should be pleased about.

What I did?

-Less (I know I said goodbye but I really missed it so had to cheat a sip once in a while, at least not every minute of every day!) mountain dew.

-I cut down my snack to only once a day. I snack 3 times a day aside from the regular meals before. Those are light snacks naman, if you would consider sandwiches to be light (Haha! Takaw!).

-I try to eat as little in the evening, rice excluded!

-Avoiding sweets. Well, not totally because I still treat myself with goodies and sweets whenever I want to. I just make sure that I don’t overeat. A thin (thinner, thinnest) slice of cake every other day or once a week and a bar of chocolate stretched to finish in a week are just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings.

The Hubby told me to carry on. I think it’s ok for him that I go on a diet. He would only object when he sees that I'm already starving myself or if I have skipped a meal. But that won’t happen to a foodie like myself.

6 pounds... 6 pounds na lang!!! Have to think of a game plan against this stubborn 6 pounds who just doesn’t want to go away!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...