Friday, July 22, 2011

Amber might have had a twin sister!


The Hubby and I found it amazing how the little girl on the table next to where we were seated sounded so much like our Amber.

We were busy with our dinner when suddenly she made a sound that we thought was distinctive of Amber. The Hubby and I looked at each other, both amazed. Then we shrugged it off then continue eating.

Then she said “Babay” and “Mamam” very much like how our little girl says them. I’ve seen girls of Amber’s age but none sounded like her. I was instantly connected with this little girl at the next table!

The Hubby said that we should finish eating and go home as fast as we can, as our daughter might already be looking for us.

Nakakatuwa lang talaga. Makes us miss that cute little girl at home the more!

I think we have just met Amber’s twin sister. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...