Thursday, July 07, 2011

Kylie Minogue Fever In Manila!

I’ve seen one of her Showgirl concerts on cable and I was really wowed by the value they put in production design. Sobrang bongga talaga the stage and costumes!

I wonder how it feels like being in her concerts. It must be very captivating especially her recently concluded concert in Araneta Coliseum entitled Aphrodite,which is also the title of her latest studio album. I can almost imagine her dressed as a Grecian goddess (I so love Grecian style dresses! Love to look at lang though, di keri to wear 'em).

I wish I had the chance of watching but I’m really not into concerts. Of some that I have been to, sumakit ang ulo ko even before the concert ended. So I just indulge myself in watching them in videos at home. Corny no?

Heard so many good feedbacks about the concert and saw snippets of it in Youtube and all around the networld.
Oh di ba, bongga the stage?
Photo courtesy of www.philstar.com
And look at Kylie's outfit and headpiece, very Grecian! Lavet!
Photo courtesy of www.manila-paper.net

I like Kylie for her music. I like that one can easily sing along with her songs. Who would not swing a booty with ‘On A Night Like This’ and ‘Spinning Around’? Or have LSS with ‘Can’t Get You Out Of My Head’? My personal favorites are ‘Love At First Sight’ and ‘Fever’. ^_^

But in terms of vocal range, I don’t think that she has this birit abilities (which I understand is unnecessary naman with her type of songs ^_^) and the voice quality is also non-exceptional. Nevertheless, I really really like her as a performer in general. She is just amazing when she performs on stage (on our TV screen ^_^). She has this infectious energy that makes her audience ecstatic. I wish she performs and still records songs for the next 20 years and more!  

Is it true that Anne Curtis took the MRT just to get to the concert venue on time? Yeah, I know I’m so 2 days late in my chismax! Wonder how her experience was. Imagine MRT during rush hours... argh!


Now playing Kylie's songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...