Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kids, Do Not Try This At Home

...Or elsewhere!

This is not actually a prank nor intended to be one. The Hubby did this with no malice in mind.

Oo na, ako yung malisyosa as I was the one who took the picture. ^_^

He filled the Gatorade bottle with drinking water when he went biking last Monday in that famous trail in Sta. Rosa. I really had to mention the place kasi I’m planning to blog about that later, after I get all the information from him. The place looks great in the pictures! ^_^

Sabi nya, he will reuse the bottle and fill it with kerosene, which he uses to remove asphalt splatters and other dirt from his car. I don’t know if I got it correctly. So he asked me to put a label on it which I did. Kaso may tubig pa pala. Nanghinayang ang lolo so he finished it off. 

Kaloka lang tingnan sa picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...