Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Recipe: Tuna Fettuccini

Here’s something to redeem my cooking skills (like I have?!?!). Ang totoo, I only copied this from a n@wie sister, Pamela. Hehe! You can find the original recipe here.

I substituted some of the ingredients with what I already have available. ^_^

Here are the ingredients I used:
- Fettuccini, about 250g,
- Century Tuna Hot & Spicy, 1 can,
- Nestle All Purpose Cream, 1 pack,
- Button Mushrooms, sliced
- Garlic, 4 cloves finely chopped,
- Onion, finely chopped,
- Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Canola Oil, 2 Tbsp
- Salt and Pepper to taste.

How To:
- Cook the pasta according to package instruction.
- Sautee Garlic and Onion in Canola Oil.
- Add in Mushrooms when the garlic starts to become brown.
- Add in the Tuna Flakes. I set aside the oil for later use. Simmer.
- Put the All Purpose Cream and Cheese then simmer for about a minute allowing the flavors to blend.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- You may put the Tuna oil if you want to add more tuna flavor in the dish.
- Toss in the pasta and it’s ready to serve.

So yummy!!!

I had to make another set using the non-spicy Century Tuna Flakes so that my daughter and Sister-in-law can try. My picky-eater baby finished 1 serving and even requested for more!

Thank you, Pamela for this simple but mouth-watering recipe! ^_^



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...