Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What? I'm Still A Boyband Fan?!?!

Before anything else, please refrain from making a laughingstock out of me, okay? As I’ve got enough ridiculing from myself already. ^_^ 

Ganito kasi yun, out of nothing to do and watch last Sunday, I've seen the 2010 American Video Awards (yeah, I know, so a year late!) on Starworld. I was instantly glued to the TV when they introduced the Backstreet Boys performing with the New Kids on the Block...




After almost 2 decades, I was surprised to find out that I haven’t lost my fascination to boybands just yet! Well, there were just 2 of them that I really enjoyed listening to – Backstreet Boys and Blue. It even broke my heart when my dearest Duncan James came out, I still feel hurt and betrayed up to now, huhu! (And drama, grabe! ^_^).

So ayun, I was switching channels when I heard them being introduced. Wala naman sanang unusual but I can feel that my jaw was dropping when they began to dance, I was singing their songs at the top of my lungs and I was wearing that big grin on my face. Tipong kinikilig. Waaaaahhhh!!! Ang baduy ko pa rin pala!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...