Wednesday, August 17, 2011

KFC’s Tower Burger

...was what I had for lunch today.



It looks messy! Well, it is really quite a mess to eat this towering sandwich. The stubborn lettuce won’t stay in its place. The chicken fillet is so elusive, it slides away from you in every bite. But then, the mess is what makes eating fun sometimes! ^_^

Sadly, it wasn't finger-lickin' good to me. I was just too hungry that I almost finished it but I wish I have chosen something else.

The Hash Brown gave a nice crispy texture to the sandwich but I find it too oily!

I didn’t like the chicken. Okay, that should be expected of me since I am a little, no not little, sobrang biased towards their Hot and Crispy chicken. Same reason why the Double Down sandwich didn’t appeal to me. I find the Original Recipe too salty for my taste, tapos may Bacon pa! Scaredy my kidney! :-S

For me, nothing still beats the Zinger sandwich! It is still my favorite KFC sandwich. Too bad lang because the serving size is obviously smaller than it was years ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...