Monday, August 01, 2011

Sunday is Family Day!

Daddy: Amber, alis tayo?

Amber: Yay!

Daddy: Where do you want to go?

Amber: Mooool!!!

O sha, moool daw. So to the mall, we go!

But before that...

Amber watched a few shows on TV while waiting for the parents to get ready.

She seemed enjoying being in-charged of the RC.
The only channel naman that she knows is Nickelodeon.
Tuwang-tuwa sa galak! ^_^

"What is taking Mommy so long?!?!"

The hungry little girl is becoming impatient so she took a dede first.
"Done with the dede and Mommy's not ready yet?!"

We left the house after 10 years! SM Fairview, here we come!!!

First stop, GQ Barbershop. Daddy needs a haircut. We waited for just about 15 minutes in the waiting area. Amber was very well-behaved. A couple sat right in front of us and I heard the lady told her kasama, “Ang cute nung baby, oh!”. I pretended not to hear but the stage mom in me was saying “Shempre naman, baby ko yan eh!”. Heehee!

Kaya lang panira ng bubble yung kasama eh. Sagot ba naman, “Lahat naman ng baby cute. Paglaki, hindi na!”. Gusto ko sana sabihin, “Ganun ba ang nangyari sayo?!?”. So kaka sha ha!

We went to the department store after that to find Amber a pair of house slippers. The little girl is so sport! She didn't complain and was in fact very cooperative every time we ask her to try something on.

I found this very cute shoes, but they don’t have Amber’s size for the color that I like. I’m so going to look for that in other department stores. Ngek, toinkz myself! I should’ve taken a picture pala sana so I can show it here no? Maybe some of you would know where I can find those shoes. Grrr, why didn’t I think of that?

A few strolls here and there made us hungry, it’s dinner time anyways. Our feet led us to Tokyo-Tokyo. I was so drooling for the Shrimp Tempura. We got ourselves these...
Chicken Teriyaki for the Hubby (what else? hehe!!), PhP139.00

Honey Chicken Teriyaki for me, PhP95.00

Shrimp Tempura of course ^_^, PhP125.00

Has their food improved or I haven’t eaten here for a long time kaya feeling ko sumarap yung food nila? O baka naman gutom lang ako? Hehe! Not that their food is not good but there is something in it now that I enjoyed eating. Before, I’ll eat there for the red iced tea lang. Haha, bad! Honestly, something seemed to have changed, I just can’ t figure out what. Basta, I enjoyed my meal.  

The Honey Chicken Teriyaki is yummy. I liked the sweet and spicy sauce on the crunchy coated chicken. If Hubby is fond of onions, the veggies would’ve had a passing grade for him. But it’s ok, because I benefited from it. ;-)

The little girl was very curious about the chopsticks and wanted to use them herself. So I tried to show and teach her as much as I could.

She really did enjoy eating with chopsticks, well from my chopsticks that is. ^_^

After dinner, we raced against closing time to Ace Hardware as we need to buy new door knobs for the CR. Kaloka, I’ve been trapped there the night before, buti na lang hindi claustrophobic ang lola. ^_^

So that’s how my Sunday went! Sumakit ang paa ko sa kalalakad, but spending the time with the Hubby and Amber is soooo worth all the calluses! Harhar! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...