Friday, August 19, 2011

Chowking’s Nai-Cha

"Nai Cha is a stimulating iced drink made of pure extracts from tealeaves infused with the creamy goodness of milk and thick caramel syrup, topped with tea jelly." -Chowking Website 

Nai Cha is the reason why I always go back to Chowking!

I always have mine with crushed ice in a To-Go cup.

I have tried copying this drink using different instant milk tea brands but nothing came close.

It’s now only available in one size – regular. Sobrang bitin, I tell you. Please bring the large cup back!!!

I love the sweet, creamy taste of the milk against the bitter taste of tea. And the tea jelly has just the right amount of gumminess that gives you a perfect break to every sip.

They serve it with tubed ice but you can request for crushed ice like what I always do so that the ice would melt faster and the flavors would blend evenly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...