Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Booksale Finds

While waiting for the Hubby yesterday, I checked out Booksale in Festival Mall if they have a new batch of children’s books. Lo and behold, there were just too many that I had a hard time choosing. By the time I finished scouring, I was holding on to almost 10 books!

After I have chosen which books I like, I began sorting them out. Those that have torn pages are out! ... Heavy creases, out!... Dilapidated covers, out! Good thing I still have 3 books left. ^_^

Beauty and the Beast. This is Amber’s 2nd book for her Disney Princesses collection. The first one is Cinderella.

How Do I Love You? ... let me count the ways. So classic!

Where Are The Bugs? This, I think is her favorite among her 3 recent books.

She enjoyed lifting the flaps to uncover the hidden bugs!

They only cost me P195! Yes, all 3 of them! Isn’t that a big steal?!?! And they all seemed like they are brand new books! The flaps of the Where Are The Bugs book looked like they have never been lifted yet.

When it comes to children’s books, I so love Booksale!!! 

Here is the little girl beaming with joy, so happy with her new books. 

She just couldn’t get enough of it that she looked for them first when she woke up this morning. I’m so happy seeing that books make her face light up.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's a Fab find to think that you got all these 3 for 195 only. Dito sa Bacoor, prang halos lhat ng lumang books lng ang available from Booksale. Minsan lng makatyempo ng mejo bago bago. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just lucky. ^_^ kadarating lang yata ng delivery when i passed by so i was able to chance upon the newer books. sana laging pareho ang wavelength namin nung delivery pipol nila. haha! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...