Monday, August 01, 2011

Rainy Friday's Simple Joy!

Everyone,... meet my favorite, Gurts!

With Blueberry and Almond and Whole Wheat Cereals. Total bill = PhP118 only.


I got the chance to snack on my favorite Fro-Yo while waiting for the Hubby from his Pangasinan trip last Friday at the Alphaland Southgate Mall in Magallanes. Simple joys! Don't care if it's raining hard outside and others prefer hot soup to keep them warm. ^_^

It looked super packed because this is the tiniest miniest littlest cup! They ran out of the medium cup which is really my size! Hmpft!

They asked me if they can put the medium-sized serving in the family-sized cup. I could have just agreed buti na lang my mind was working that time and I was quick to imagine myself sitting alone with that mala-tabong yogurt cup on my table. Ang chaka! Parang PG lang. Di na lang, I’ll settle for the small cup na lang kahit bitin. I just hoped that the Hubby arrives sooner so I won't be tempted into another serving.

Friday was traffic-day by the way. Thanks to the stormy weather, it took us longer than our almost 3 hour drive to get home.

But we got home safe and sound which is more than enough for us to be grateful for! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...