Friday, August 26, 2011

Living With In-Laws

I officially lived with my in-laws 2 weeks before I gave birth. Uhm, that'll be a little over 2 years now.

I had to set aside my apprehensions to give way to a more comfortable environment for my baby daughter.

Everything was and still is easy. I’m fortunate to having a very kind, generous and loving mother-in-law. I can only think of the nicest things to say about her.

But no matter how easy living with them is, I would still prefer to live on our own and set my own rules. Where I can really do what I want and be as carefree as how I would like to be.

I’d rather live only within our means, no matter how difficult it may have to be. We must learn it our own way.

I love my in-laws, they have been very good to me. They showed me so much kindness and acceptance. But wanting to live on our own doesn’t make me love them less. I hope that when the time comes that we have to move out, they would be as accepting.


Me just thinking aloud,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...