Sunday, August 21, 2011

Junior Masterchef Philippines


Junior Masterchef Philippines made its pilot episode yesterday entitled “The Appetizer”.

It was indeed an appetizer as it made me look forward to the upcoming episodes.

They have introduced the hosts, explained the mechanics of the show, took a trip around its kitchen and made a brief introduction of the junior contestants - where they came from and how their lives are.

One thing though, my sister-in-law (with whom I share my interest in the show) and I hope that they focus the show more on the competition and not the life of each contestant, just like what they do in every Pinoy reality show wherein they put so much drama into. This is in fact a cooking show and not a drama anthology.

Okay then, like what my sis-in-law said, let us suspend our judgment until we’ve seen a few episodes. ^_^

Let the cooking begin! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...