Friday, August 26, 2011

Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!

Wonder what these are for???

They're for my little upcoming project! ^_^

I decided to get rid of some hotel brochures from our filing cabinet in the office because they are already piling up. But I cannot find it in my heart to throw them away. It may not show in the pictures but the cardboard and paper quality is so nice!
Isn't this an already perfect album cover?

The colors are actually really vibrant.

This picture makes a nice background!

I can put a real ribbon over the middle band
and it'll pass for an album cover, too!

This picture is so pretty!

So, I’m going to use them and make them a part of my project.

Will gladly show them to you once it’s done! 

I'm so happy to be doing my own share of reducing, reusing and recycling. ^_^



6 comments:

  1. hi, lanie! can't wait to see what you'll come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi irene. wow, coming from one very creative mom, napressure ako ateh! haha! thanks, irene, i'm more of inspired rather than pressured talaga. it will take me some time to finish it but i'll definitely share them once they're done. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm excited to see the finished project sis! :) once upon a time i'm also a ma-ARTy person pero when I became a mom nawalan na ko ng oras.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could've finished it yesterday sis, if i only have enough materials on hand. ay, gayahin mo ko, as in nagkulong ako sa room, hehe! kaso i ran out of brown & pink papers. i'm actually doing a scrapbook-like album for amber out of these brochures. hope they turn out well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure they will turn out well :) Can't wait to see the finished product.

    Hay..Kung kelan ako nagkaron ng net, dun nmn ako tinamad na magblog. hehehe. May hang over pa yta brain cells ko from the long weekend + long gone internet days.

    Hope your weekend went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! hindi nagko-coincide ang internet and your mojo for blogging. tsk-tsk! don't worry sis, they'll both come around. sana lang sooner no! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...