Thursday, August 04, 2011

I Wish For You To Disappear... *poof*

I know I shouldn’t start my day like this but I can’t help it. Either I find a venue to rant or lose myself and do something I might regret later.

Being the amiable person that I am, I'd rather choose not to burn bridges so hold on tight, here it comes...

Isn’t it annoying most of the times when you are so full of excitement telling stories of something you have discovered worth sharing, then come this person who is so full of negativity that she always finds fault in whatever nice things that you impart not exactly to her but to the people who might find interest in what you have to say?

It’s been always like that... she always have things to say, comments that may not sound rude to her but offensive to some, me particularly.

I hope I can really make her disappear, but that doesn't seem right either. I wish I could just have her on silent mode, like having a remote control that will allow me not to hear whatever she says again? Ever! Fairy godmother?

Aaargh!!! It’s so... grrrraaaahhhh!

2 comments:

  1. If only I can grant your wish, i will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaww, thanks for the support em. i'm doing something about the wish. pero nasa learning process pa. try ko magbingi-bingihan na lang. hehe! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...