Thursday, August 25, 2011

Alanis Rocks!

This song was played last night on the radio when the Hubby and I were on our way home. It was very familiar that we sang with it to our heart’s content!


I have liked Alanis Morissette eversince. I knew almost all her hit songs by heart! I even dubbed myself then as A-LANIE SIM-ORESSETTE (SIM is my maiden name). Haha! Feelingera. ^_^

Oh no! I’m not as good as her. I can’t even carry a tune, my goolay! But I try to do some (rather a lot of) videoke singing around the company of my officemates. Tipong lakasan lang ng loob at mukha. Hehe!

Here’s another favorite...


Feel free to sing along! ^_^


2 comments:

  1. hi sis! those two are my favorite alanis songs as well. ang sarap sumabay sa pagkanta when they're played on the radio/cd player :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pamela! i couldn't agree more. ^_^
    thanks for dropping by, sis.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...