Wednesday, August 10, 2011

DIY: Baptism Candles

I will still feature them! No amount of discouragement will stop me! At least the invisible person can't leave rude remarks here. Ha-hah! 

I excitedly blogged about it here. Mushado kasing excited with my newest craft that I already made kwento even if I didn’t have any designs in mind yet. Well, my friend already chose an inspiration but I had it made based on the materials that I have collected.

And now, after a day’s work. Tadaaaahhhh...

Ang cute nila no? Hahaha! I really can’t and didn’t wait for anyone to comment about it first. Ako na talaga ang nagsabing maganda. Pagbigyan na! ^_^

And please, don't think that I can't take negative comments. I'm a very reasonable person, trust me! I'd be happy to hear what you think about them. At least you have seen them first before saying something, right? Your comments will be taken constructively. Please do say something. ^_^


5 comments:

  1. how did you do it, can you share. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! thanks for leaving a comment. i'll try to make an instructional post of the candle one of these days. i'll go through my materials maybe this weekend if time permits. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Nice! Thinking of doing the blue version for my boy's baptism. Please do tell how you made them! And what glue did you use for this? :) Thanks, good job on these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i've really been meaning to post the instructions but i just can't find time. so sorry...

      i first secured the ribbons using self-adhesive tapes, then hot glue to fix them permanently. make sure that you apply the hot glue only on the ribbons and not on any part of the candle.

      Delete
    2. thank you!! :) doing it now for my little boy. Wishing you the best Bunay! :

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...