Monday, August 08, 2011

Recipe: Cheesy Mini-Burger Patty

This recipe is actually for a meatball but I made it a patty for easy cooking. The thinner the patties, the crunchier it gets. Just a little caution, it burns so fast so it would help to turn sides quickly a few times. What I did to ensure that the inside of the patty is well-cooked, I had it microwaved for 1 minute before frying. Yeah, I know... mashado na sha matrabaho but the people in the house said it tasted yummy.


Here it goes...

Ingredients:
-1/2 Kg, Lean Ground Pork
-1 Tbsp, minced Garlic
-1 Tbsp, minced Onion
-1/4 cup, Bread Crumbs
-1/4 cup, Grated Cheese
-1 Tbsp, Sugar
-1 Egg, slightly beaten
-1 Tbsp, Knorr Liquid Seasoning
-2 Tbsp, Olive Oil
-Salt and Pepper
-Oil for frying

How I did it:
- Mix all the ingredients except for the cooking oil.
- Form a small patty. The thinner, the better for us! Then Fry. Like I’ve earlier said, since the patty burns easily (due to the cheese maybe???), flip the patties as often as possible until each side is golden brown.

Perfect with mushroom gravy but I wasn’t able to make one. Haay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...