Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beyond Boundaries

I nearly fainted when I saw Amber’s very short hair when we arrived at home. Tita took the liberty of cutting her hair without letting us, THE PARENTS, know before she did it. 

I wanted to get mad but I was more concerned about how the Hubby would react. You see, he is more affected when it comes to matters concerning our daughter. I remember the first time Nanay cut her bangs, the Hubby didn’t say a word because he was fuming mad. And it was just a few strands of hair on her forehead! What more this?!

Entered Hubby all smiling at the sight of her daughter. The smile faded instantly when he figured it out. He just commented that she looked like a boy, scooped her up and went inside the house. I knew he got mad. I am, too!

Tita may have the best intentions why she did that but there are boundaries that one should and must not go beyond. I was really disappointed.

Haaay, my blog needs to regroup. I feel too much negativity in here these past few days. I must find and do some fun and enjoyable things to make kwento about.

For the time being, i'll just content myself watching the little girl making funny faces...



... and wait til the hair grows back. :-(



2 comments:

  1. awwww,i know how it feels.on the brighter side,Amber is still adorable even with her short hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, sis Joan. i have managed to accept the short hair (la na kasi choice, so kaka no?). ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...